27/8/2016 – 106 views
Address:Lawrence & Ashland, Chicago, IL 60640 (map)
This bike is in great shape. It is used, with less than usual wear. Always kept indoors. If you've ever ridden a bike without shock absorbers on the handlebar set and on the seat, you will feel the difference immediately with this one. City curbs and potholes won't leave you cringing. With the letter carrier over the back wheel, you can easily add bags and also keep the mud off of your back.
Height: 37" from ground to top of seat set at lowest position. This bike would be best suited for a taller rider.
SCHWINN SIERRA GS 1999
Frame and Fork
• Frame Tubing Material: Schwinn N'Litened Aluminum
Wheels and Tires
• Hubs: Formula Sealed Bearing
• Tires: All-weather touring, 26 x 1.9
• Spoke Brand: 14g stainless-steel
• Brakeset: Promax linear pull
• Shift Levers: SRAM 3.0
• Pedals: Nylon dual-compound
• Rear Cogs: DPN MegaGear, 7-speed: 13-34
• Saddle: Comfort tuned super soft plus
• Handlebar: Steel
• Handlebar Stem: Aluminum adjustable
Can't mount your recliner on wheels? Schwinn's Sierra GS is the next best thing! Its lightweight aluminum frame features comfort-specific geometry and a low top tube for easy starts and dismounts. Reliable SRAM twist shifters control 21 speeds that make easy work of the hills. Plus, the bike's soft saddle, suspension seatpost, plush suspension fork and cushy comfort grips give the Sierra GS a buttery-smooth ride you'll love.