4/9/2016 – 167 views
Address:119 th, Whiting, IN 46394 (map)
Size (sq ft):1064
Very charming historical 1927 Mission Revival home for lease in very walk-able area. Only 3.5 blocks to downtown Whiting... walk to cafe's, dining, pub's, shopping, library and all the numerous downtown Whiting events such as parade's, cruise nights and the famous Pierogi fest. Also near parks, lake, schools, shopping and Wolf Pavilion for outdoor concerts and more. Available Now. Sorry NO Pets or Smoking allowed.
(773) 347-1313 please leave message on voicemail.
* Hardwood flooring throughout except dining area.
* Spacious and bright living room with decorative fireplace and mantle.
* Large formal dining room with new neutral color carpeting.
* Galley kitchen with modern cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. Lot's of counter space and storage.
* Modern bathroom with new sink and sconce lighting with original mosaic basket weave tile floor.
* Entry vestibule with coat closet and mail slot.
* Arched entry ways, built in's, and telephone niche are some nice original features to this home.
* Gas forced heat & Central Air
* Ceiling Fans
* Full unfinished basement
* Yard with privacy fence, patio and flower garden
Tenant pays for NIPSCO gas & electric. Water and landscaping included. Tenant responsible for any snow removal.
Non refundable application fee for all adults 18+
MUST have good credit (650+ Fico) all adults applying
Must have job verification, good references, clear history of evictions and criminal.